I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, Ulaland (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level for the data collected.
- The Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LPD) and the ordinance on the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LOPD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Identity of the data controller
Owner's name: Usua Landa
Address: Ch du Caro 7, 1615 Bossonnens, Switzerland
Contact phone: +41765313866
Contact email: email@example.com
Recording of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, LPD, and LOPD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Ulaland through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between Ulaland and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms they fill out, or to respond to a request or query from the user. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, except as provided in Article 30.5 of the GDPR, a record of processing activities will be kept, specifying, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The user's consent will be required at all times, with prior information in full transparency of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Principle of storage limitation: Personal data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be processed in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The data controller will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at Ulaland are only identification data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Ulaland undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. In general, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the website.
In cases where the user must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing to which personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Ulaland to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the user fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical activities, and activities of the corporate purpose of Ulaland, as well as for the extraction, storage of data, and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, as well as to improve the quality, functioning, and navigation of the website.
At the time of obtaining personal data, the user will be informed of the specific purposes of the processing to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will be retained only for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 10 years, or until the user requests deletion.
At the time of obtaining personal data, the user will be informed of the period during which the personal data will be kept, or, when that is not possible, of the criteria used to determine that period.
Recipients of personal data
The user's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Hubspot, Google Analytics
In the event that the data controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed of the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights, only persons over 14 years of age can give their consent for the processing of their personal data legally by Ulaland. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and it will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Ulaland undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level for the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their destruction, loss, or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which guarantees that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as data is transmitted between the server and the user, and vice versa, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since Ulaland cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the Internet or the complete absence of hackers or other persons who fraudulently access personal data, the data controller undertakes to inform the user without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data means any breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication. or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated confidentially by the data controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, collaborators, and any person to whom it makes the information available.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The user has on Ulaland and can, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: The user has the right to obtain confirmation from Ulaland of whether or not their personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Ulaland has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications that have been made or are planned.
- Right to rectification: The User has the right to have their personal data corrected if they are inaccurate or, given the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): It belongs to the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for it; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of an offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to the deletion of data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable measures to inform data controllers of the data subject's request to delete any links to such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: The User has the right to restrict the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when they contest the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the data controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the data controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the data controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right to object: The User has the right not to proceed with the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by Ulaland.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The User has the right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, except as provided by current legislation to the contrary.
- Representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by So the User can exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "GDPR-www.ulaland.shop", specifying:
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Ch du Caro 7, 1615 Bossonnens, Switzerland
Links to third-party websites
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Ulaland, and that are therefore not operated by Ulaland. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User believes that there is a problem or a violation of current regulations in the way their personal data is processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the state where they have their habitual residence, their place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.